· Square-headed mop (laminate floors) (I have an extra one!!!)
· Laminate floor cleaner (or just use the vinegar and water solution)
· Come to think of it….vinegar
· Peanut Sweater
· Some kind of doggie stair so that Peanut can get up on the bed. (arthritis)
Little container baskets for…..
· Peanut stuff
· Insulation for air conditioner tubing – check out the diameter before going to the store
o (you would not believe how difficult it was to locate this…belongs in another chapter)
· Some kind of lock for one door on screen room
o I would feel more secure at night if there was one on the inside of this one door.
· Shop broom.
· Step stool for the shed. (I’m kind of short.)
· Wine cork thingie (Don’t leave home without it.)
· Wine (Don’t leave home without it.)
· Wine rack (Don’t leave home without it.)
· Stemware I don’t like that is taking up too much space in my kitchen cabinets
- (another chapter)
· Coffee mugs (the former owners left some, but I don’t really like them.)
· Some kind of net thing for the PVC hamper frame –
- I think Bed Bath and Beyond might have it, and I have lots of coupons!
· Some kind of comforter for the sleeper sofa.
o Maybe down – check Kohls when the 30% coupon arrives.
o Even with the cute little heater, it’s a bit chilly there at night for my guests.
· More pillows
· Pillow cases
· A small heater
o Check Aldis
o There might be one in the bedroom already
I was afraid this list was going to get longer. I need put on the creative shopping hat and start looking. Fortunately, I can find this stuff throughout the winter and bring it up here periodically. And as the winter extends into spring, guaranteed this list will get longer! For now I have to concentrate on the maintenance stuff – and the wine, of course. (Don’t leave home without it!)